Invoice factoring is a working capital funding process whereby your company receives a line of credit based on current invoices. Invoices are purchased so that you will not have to wait for your clients to pay in order to continue business operations.
Capital Funding Solutions, Inc. provides invoice factoring to entrepreneurs, start-ups and small businesses. We are one of a kind factoring company that factors invoices from $ 100.00 to $1,000,000.00. We buy your invoices to lessen monetary issues so that you can focus on your business. With us, you can receive online reports and manage your account at no extra cost.
Why Invoice Factoring?
- Invoice factoring is not a loan.
- Improves your cash flow.
- We will advance up to 85% of the face value of your invoices.
- When appropriate, we develop a combination of programs to meet our client’s needs.
- Often, advances are initiated within 24 hours of invoices being submitted for factoring.
- Instead of having to wait a couple of weeks for a bank to approve financing and process your loan, you can have an accounts receivable factoring application approved within 24 hours.
Invoice Factoring Benefits
- We can factor invoices as large as $1,000,000.00 and as small as $100.00; Capital Funding Solutions can work with any size business, and any dollar amount; we purchase your invoices and alleviate funding issues, so that you can focus your business.
- There are no hidden fees.
- Professional management of your accounts receivable.
- Access to online reports anytime and at no cost.
- DNBi credit reports to evaluate your clients’ worthiness.
- With accounts receivable funding, there is no debt, liability or long term contracts.
- The accounts receivables factoring process is extremely simple.
- Many types of businesses benefit from invoice factoring; including but not limited to staffing, distributors, services providers, technology industries, manufacturing firms and transportation companies.
- With this type of funding, you will receive a line of credit based on your company’s current invoices.
Start-up companies often use receivables factoring to generate capital and thereby bring business operations to full capacity quickly. Start-ups and small businesses often are constrained in cash flow while waiting for outstanding invoices to be paid. Invoice factoring greatly reduces the time for receipt of payment and funding. Growth of financial resources is essential to the survival and success of businesses. Invoice factoring plays a key role in unlocking financial resources needed to grow your business without the assumption of long term debt or loans.
To begin the process, complete a short factoring application form that can be downloaded here and send it to us by fax (954-525-1366) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)